Re: [Condor-users] Failed to connect to collector

Yes, I'm able to telnet to that port.  if I tail the collectorlog while
telneting to that port and hitting a few random keys I see:

6/30 06:08:12 IO: Incoming packet is too big
6/30 06:08:12 DaemonCore: Can't receive command request (perhaps a timeout?)

which I suspect is normal behavior.  So, I think condor_collector is running
but none of the other daemons seem to be able to connect to it.
Mike

Erik Paulson <epaulson@xxxxxxxxxxx> said:

On Tue, Jun 29, 2004 at 08:59:17PM -0500, Michael Thon wrote:
> Greetings - I'm installing condor on a fedora core 2 machine and I'm > having trouble getting the daemons running. I keep seeing this 'failed > to connect to collector' error in the startlog. I have the > NETWORK_INTERFACE parameter set to my IP address as described in the > FAQ. Any ideas what is wrong?

What firewall rules do you have in place? Can you telnet to
165.91.154.122 port 9618?

-Erik