Re: [Condor-users] Dedicated resources and MPICH 1.2.4 on Windows

I found my problem but I couldn't locate it in the documentation.

In condor_config.local on my dedicated scheduler I added:
Scheduler = "DedicatedScheduler@enigma"
SCHEDD_EXPRS = Scheduler

All is now well.

Thank you.

|---------+-------------------------------->
|         |           Erik Paulson         |
|         |           <epaulson@xxxxxxxxxxx|
|         |           >                    |
|         |           Sent by:             |
|         |           condor-users-bounces@|
|         |           cs.wisc.edu          |
|         |                                |
|         |                                |
|         |           11/02/2004 02:46 PM  |
|         |           Please respond to    |
|         |           Condor-Users Mail    |
|         |           List                 |
|         |                                |
|---------+-------------------------------->
  |                                                                                                              |
  |       To:       Condor-Users Mail List <condor-users@xxxxxxxxxxx>                                            |
  |       cc:                                                                                                    |
  |       Subject:  Re: [Condor-users] Dedicated resources and MPICH 1.2.4 on Windows                            |

On Tue, Nov 02, 2004 at 02:31:14PM -0500, Robert.Nordlund@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> I have a dedicated cluster of machines (START = True) and when I submit
an
> MPI universe job I find
>
> Found 0 potential dedicated resources
>
> in SchedLog.  I have a dedicated scheduler per the manual and a Linux
> central manager.  Is there another setting that tells condor that the
> machines are dedicated besides the START macro?

You've got
DedicatedScheduler = "DedicatedScheduler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx"
STARTD_EXPRS = $(STARTD_EXPRS), DedicatedScheduler

in your execute machines, right? And you did a condor_reconfig on the
execute machines (and it succeeded?) That's all you should have to
configure.

What does

condor_status -const 'DedicatedScheduler ==
"DedicatedScheduler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx"'

return?

-Erik