[Condor-users] Condor install for OS X, Windows, Linux

Hello,

I'm working on a Masters / PhD project, requiring the use of Condor on a
campus-wide system. I'm need to run a central-manager on a linux server,
with clients both on and off campus running Windows XP, Linux and OS X.

I read somewhere on the Condor site that the Darwin only supports vanilla
jobs? Is this still true, and does this mean I cannot create jobs with
checkpoint support? Is Java support out of the quesiton?

Also, I'm working on a Condor package installer for OS X, if anyone's
interested in contributing and thoughts, please let me know.

Thanks,

Matt