[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
RE: [Condor-users] flocking
- Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2004 17:15:59 -0000
- From: "Kewley, J (John)" <j.kewley@xxxxxxxx>
- Subject: RE: [Condor-users] flocking
> Absolutely, but its not a connection thing, I've only gotten
> this far by
> opening up specific ports bidirectionally and specifying hi
> and low port
> range of those open ports. This is different than the
> connection errors
> I got before... (didn't save any of em, but you get the point).
Some more questions (in the presence of firewalls, the following is
important to check, but I don't think is causing your problem):
1. Have you opened 9614, 9618 and your lowport/highport range on the
udp AND tcp on your central nodes and all your execute and submit nodes
in both pools ?
2. Are the nodes of either machine on a private network ?