[Condor-users] Re: file transfer problems with vanilla job

I also run long-running vanilla universe jobs which write out their
own checkpoint data, and was just wondering the same thing.  I would
like to have access to the checkpoint data if the job dies for any
reason.  So it would be nice is Condor could periodically transfer
output files back to the submitting host.  That way, even if the power
goes out, I won't have lost lots of computation.

Can this be accomplished with Condor?  Or could it be added?

I mainly use Linux and Condor 6.7.2.

Thanks,

Dan