[Condor-users] condor init script and CONDOR_CONFIG

I am installing the condor.boot init script on my fedora core 2 linux systems. I have defined the CONDOR_CONFIG env variable to point to my config file and it works fine when I start condor on the command line or run the init script on the command line. However, I get an error that CONDOR_CONFIG is not defined when the init script is run at boot time. I have defined CONDOR_CONFIG by adding a line to /etc/profile. Perhaps this is not the right way to define this variable systemwide?

-Mike