[Condor-users] Unable to re-submit dag rescue file

I've just run into a major problem. We're running this version of condor:

    $CondorVersion: 6.6.7 Oct 11 2004 $
    $CondorPlatform: I386-LINUX_RH9 $

My job failed and produced a rescue dag. When I try to submit the rescue dag:

[remijan@server]$ condor_submit_dag Dump.20030831-20030831.dag.rescue

I get the following message:

    Checking all your submit files for a consistent log file name.
    This might take a while...

    Can't open command file DONE for reading: No such file or directory
    Either create DONE or re-run with the "-log" option.
    Use the "-verbose" option for a more verbose error message.

I've attached the rescue dag for inspection. I don't know why the presense of the word "DONE" is causing a problem.

Michael J. Remijan
Research Programmer
http://www.ncsa.uiuc.edu
(217) 244-7069