[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [Condor-users] condor rewrites my file instead of reading it,why???
- Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2004 08:51:12 +0800 (CST)
- From: 鲁敏 <lumiousy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [Condor-users] condor rewrites my file instead of reading it,why???
1. I use the windows 2000 server with visual c++ on it , and the condor central manager.
2. the submit file is test.sub:
Executable = test.exe
Universe = vanilla
3. before submitting,the config.ini is 11.111 , 1KB
the test.txt is empty, 0KB
after the job run , the config.ini is empty, 0KB
the test.txt is -1.07374e+008, 1KB
4.test.exe is the vc++'s executable file first in the debug directory.
you need to form it and place it in the same directory with config.ini .
5. when the test.exe runs itself, the result is :
the config.ini is 11.111 , 1KB
the test.txt is 11.111 , 1KB
Thank you very much !!!
Erik Paulson <epaulson@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Wed, Nov 17, 2004 at 04:39:13PM +0800, ???? wrote:
> It runs correctly itself. But when i submit it to condor,the config.ini was rewrote to be empty.
> I am a new user , can anybody help me ???Thank you very much!
You'll need to give us some more info. For one, it would help to see
your submit file.
Condor-users mailing list
Do You Yahoo!?