From: condor-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:condor-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Colin Stolley
Sent: Wednesday, 10 November 2004 8:14 AM
To: Condor-Users Mail List
Subject: Re: [Condor-users] windows xp log off kills jobs

Sorry Leighton, I responded to the wrong thread.

As far as your problem is concerned, I would be interested to know if
this problem occurs when you run the Java program as a vanilla job. Your

last post said that this problem only exists in the Java universe, but
it would be helpful for you to clarify this so that we can narrow it
down to either a jvm problem or a Java Universe problem.

thanks,
Colin