[Condor-users] RE: Cannot Remove Job From Queue

Nevermind.  I remote logged onto the wrong the machine.  That's why it wouldn't let remove the job.

Brad

-----Original Message-----
From: Campbell Bradley L CRBE
Sent: Thursday, November 18, 2004 9:03
To: 'Condor-Users Mail List'
Subject: Cannot Remove Job From Queue

I am running Condor 6.6.5 on Windows XP and 2000 with a cluster of 10 dedicated computers with some desktops that I do cycle stealing with.  I ran condor_vacate and condor_off on my desktop as it had slowed to a crawl with the condor job in the background.  The job was preempted and left fine.  Another computer picked up the job, but is has been in a badput state for a day or so.  When I run condor_rm on the job it tells me job not found.  I restarted condor on the machine that had taken the job, but how do I get the job out of the queue so I can resubmit it?

Thanks,
Brad