Re: [Condor-users] Cannot Remove Job From Queue

condor_rm -forcex

if that fails (it sometimes does annoyingly) then you need to blat the
job log in the spool directory of your submit machine. if you have
other jobs in the queue you can try modifying it by removing specific
lines (don't recommend this) but much easier just to wipe the file
then restart condor, thus erasing your queue...

note that this is also the solution for an unstartable schedd due to
errors in the file (occurs when you qedit with dodgy parameters for
example)

Matt