RE: [Condor-users] URGENT : MPI shared drive issue

Colin, Did my providing you with the OS (Microsoft Windows Server 2003
Enterprise Edition (no service packs) ) and ths submit file below help
solve this at all ?  Thanks so much.  We here at UCLA have been at a
standstill for quite a while on this.  Your help is greatly appreciated!

universe = MPI
Requirements = (Machine == "essex")
getenv = true
executable = g:\dev\mpiJava\nlp\runMPINLP.bat
arguments = g:\dev\mpiJava\nlp\nlpTests\test3.txt
log = logfile
output = nlpdoc0.txt
error = errfile
machine_count = 2