Re: [Condor-users] condor rewrites my file instead of reading it,why???

hello,
I  add Output, Error and Log lines to my submit script, but there is nothing wrong.
The entries you talked about maybe the files in the directory.
All i  want to do is reading a file and writing  the content to another file ,using condor_submit .
If you have the successful examples ,will you send me one?

Thank you very much!!!

Christian Rosenbleck <christian.rosenbleck@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello,

maybe you could add Output, Error and Log lines to your submit script
and see if there is Error output and also take a look at the Log file.

I am getting some entries in the Log file that I have to investigate
after compiling and submitting your test program.

Regards,
Christian.