Re: [Condor-users] Condor and Maya

Hi Maria,

I have it running fine windows->windows (via a java
wrapper that mounts network drives atl.), but so far no
luck on running maya on linux. I'm getting exactly the
same seg fault. Job also runs fine without condor.

I know under windows I had to do some tricks with
the USER_PROFILE and the TEMP_DIR before it would
behave, I'm assuming that there's something similar
that needs to be done on the linux side. This could
indicate why it was running from a script.

Not sure if this gives you any more ideas..

- Filip