RE: [Condor-users] Condor and Maya

Wow.  I actually got it to work.  Your note helped, and I studied the online
help.  For some reason the $HOME environment variable doesn't get set when
condor runs the job.  So I just explicitly defined $HOME and that worked.
Job file below.

## Location of Maya renderer
Executable = c:\condor_render\RenderThis

## Environment variables needed to make renderer work
environment = MAYA_LOCATION=/usr/aw/maya;HOME=/shared/home/drm

## File name of output from renderer (STDOUT) or omit if no output is
desired
Output = cr.out

## File name of condor log file or omit if no log is desired
log = cr.log

## File name of error output from renderer (STDERR) or omit if no error
output is desired
Error = cr.err

## Windows NT jobs (currently) always run in vanilla universe
universe = vanilla
## Require windows NT 40 or 50 in order to run
requirements = (OpSys == "LINUX")

## Only mail us on error
notification = Never

transfer_input_files = bigluck.tif, wood.jpg, wood.jpg, newlogo_push3.mb

Arguments = -verb -rd . -im Frame -s 1.0000 -e 5.0000 -b 1.0000
newlogo_push3.mb
Queue