Re: [Condor-users] windows xp log off kills jobs SOLVED!!!

G'Day Guys,

Just to let you guys know, I have finally solved this problem with a
simple change to the condor_config file...

Simply add -Xrs to the JAVA_EXTRA_ARGUMENTS variable. This tells the JVM
to ignore SIGINT, SIGTERM, SIGHUP, and SIGQUIT, and you can provide your
own handlers if required, however with the little testing I've done so far
this does not seem to be required.

According to the java doco, this will only work with the sun jvm from
1.3.1 onwards, but it is a non standard feature, so may be changed in
future versions.

Thanks for the help guys... now for the next problem :)