Re: [Condor-users] Windows XP & 2000 GUI Crashes due to Condor

Ah good to know the development team knows about this. I'm looking foward to the next release..here is hoping for wiondows dagman working correctly and no more crashing of all the windows client machines :).

Jimmy Choi wrote:

Hi John,

We are having the same problem here at Altera. The response that I
received from the Condor development team is that the problem should be
fixed in 6.6.6, but the fixes have not been fully merged back to the 6.7
series. I was told that 6.7.2 should contain most of them.

This is a very serious problem. Nobody would be willing to join their
machines to the Condor pool if they keep seeing their application
windows got killed one by one...

Jimmy