Re: [Condor-users] Feature Request: Manually Set condor user forwindows token:5ecc496c511ff5bb1e007d1ff5e00309:IjZ9CcSd

Hi,

Due to the tremdous amount of SPAM I am receiving I have implimented a new "confirmation based" filter.  Please reply to this email, which will indicate to my email server you are a 'real' person, and you will automatically be added to my list of approved addresses.  You will only need to do this once, as once you are on the approved list all mail from you bypasses the filter.

Sorry for this inconvience.

Best regards,

John

In order for your message to be delivered to john.welter@xxxxxxxxx, please reply to this message leaving the body of the message intact.