[Condor-users] condor setup using nfs....

nate....

ok... i made the following changes.... and somehow not quite there!!!

1) got the nfs share up/running. i have 3 systems accessing the share and
all use /college/data as the mountpoint... each of the 3 systems is also
running condor (lserver2, lserver3, lserver5) lserver5 is the manager.

2) made changes to the /etc/hosts files (yeah, i know.. the dns should
really take care of all the issues...) each 'hosts' file has information for
the 3 systems...

3) tried to make changes to the condor_config files to incorporate the nfs
setup... this doesn't work...

4) i went back to the submit file and tried to change it back (as well as
the config files) to be able to get back to where we were earlier when we
could run on all the machines..

i've somehow altered something, and it appears that i con only run local
files on lserver2....

the setup is close!!!!!!

any help/comments/etc... i've given you access to lserver3 as well... it's
the same as the other machines...

thanks

-bruce