Re: [Condor-users] Java API for Condor

Is there a Java API for Condor? We know of the experimental BirdBarth project, but we were wondering if there is something we can use for the production condor releases, i.e. 6.6.6.

Other than the upcoming BirdBath and directly invoking the command-line tools, there is nothing. Sorry!

Well, there is a simple Perl interface that is distributed with Condor (lib/Condor.pm) but it doesn't give you access to very much.

Our plan for providing an interface is to do so via SOAP, and the project is cleverly code named BirdBath. People can find out more about it at:

http://www.cs.wisc.edu/condor/birdbath

-alain