Re: [Condor-users] condor -format options

Oh I can get round it for my needs with anything like that (already
just put the %d in just before the \n).

Sorry I thought I had already pointed that out in my email (the "if
however you use" bit)...just thought other people might be interested
(since I had recommended the trick to someone else and thought they
might be a little annoyed to find it broken as well)

Matt