Re: [Condor-users] Windows XP & 2000 GUI Crashes due to Condor

I have not updated yet..probably will in the next few days....I'll let ya all know my results soon.

JW

Jimmy Choi wrote:

Hello,

In 6.7.2, is anyone still seeing the problem where Condor would kill
processes that it doesn't own as part of the vacation process?

Apparently the problem is still there for WinXP (Win2K seems to be fine
but not sure). It'd be nice to get a confirmation about the problem, and
whether a complete fix is scheduled to come out soon.

Thanks
Jimmy