RE: [Condor-users] Transfering files in a Vanilla universe onthejobbeing killed.

> Suggestion:
> 1. Have a command for the user to kill the job and transfer back all
> files, Condor_RM is not enough. Long term running apps checkpoint
> themselves and the lack of such functionality is a pain. If such a
> function existed it will mean that my sending machine will using the
> AT command of windows send the signal to all my jobs at 8.30am.

I believe this is in 6.7.2 in the form of the condor_vacate_job command.  So, I imagine it'll be part of the 6.8 series.

It would also be nice to have the ability to vacate all jobs, and have them transition to the "held" state once the files were back.  I don't think that can be done currently, but would be a great option for condor_vacate and condor_vacate_job.

-David