Re: [Condor-users] Transfering files in a Vanillauniverseonthejobbeing killed.

On Mon, 25 Oct 2004 10:22:47 -0400, David Vestal <dvestal@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> You can get essentially the same functionality using something like:
> condor_vacate -graceful -name [hostname]
> or
> condor_vacate -graceful -addr "[ip addy]"

WARNING - this does not apply to SMP machines

this would vacate all VM's on such a machine.

be sure to use the vmX@hostname syntax if you do this.

I do not know if condor_vacate_job from 6.7 series can be copied to a
local submission install of 6.6 and work but this would be a sensible
(if hacky) solution if it works...

Matt