[Condor-users] Condor on Windows no-vacate policy

Title: Message
Greetings all. In a recent visit with Todd Tannenbaum of the Condor Project, he mentioned success by our fellow users in the UK with large Windows pools of a START/VACATE policy that always runs jobs, but at a lower priority unless the image size would impact VM usage. I would like to try that and was hoping that anyone using such a policy could post their START/SUSPEND/PREEMPT/etc config entries and also a note about setting the job priority appropriately.

Thanks in advance. ~Brooklin