Re: [Condor-users] how to change priority of dagman rescue submits??

In the absence of any other ranking condor appears to use the submit
order to determine the next job from a schedd. (This is based on
observed behaviour not reading the code)

If you set the priority of the jobs in the failed dag higher than the
ones in dag b they should move to the top.

this is done with condor_prio

That should solve it.

Matt