[Condor-users] Parallel submission in WinXP

Hey Guys,
First thanks for the feedback , it was helpful
We have a small pool consisting of a linux master and a few WinXP nodes (all
condor 6.6.6).We managed to run a single Win32 compiled job submitted from a
linux master in vanilla universe,on one windows machine.What we want to do
next, is run a job across multiple Windows machines. Another problem is , that
we cannot do dedicated copmuting ,so can we do MPI?Or is there any other way to
run our Windows compiled code over more than one box?
 Thanks! We apprecate the help!

This mail was sent using www.uwc.net mail.