[Condor-users] Missing Questions in Windows 6.6.7 installer?

I just installed 6.6.7 on my Win XP laptop.  I only want it to be a submit node.  The question that usually asks something like "What do you want this computer to do? - Submit, Execute, or Submit and Execute"  was never asked.  Come to think of it there were some other questions too, such as info about domains and what computers may control Condor on this computer.  Was this a mistake or is there a reason for dropping these?

How do I make this computer not an execute node after installation?  I tried editing the registry and changing bIsExecute to 0, but condor_startd still starts up when I reboot.

Thanks,
Brad