Re: [Condor-users] Missing Questions in Windows 6.6.7 installer?

Brad,

To remove your computer as an execute node, you'll need to edit your
configuration file (condor_config).  Set the DAEMON_LIST tag to the appropriate values.  If you want to have a submit,
non-execution node:

DAEMON_LIST     = MASTER, SCHEDD

Scott

--
Scott P Brown, PhD
Senior R&D Computational Scientist

Campbell Bradley L CRBE <CampbellBL@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: condor-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
10/28/2004 09:10 AM
Please respond to Condor-Users Mail List