[Condor-users] condor under domains in XP

I'm trying to set up a test install of condor on a machine within an
windows domain, and am having trouble with condor_store_creds in windows
XP.  This is 0.6.7, and may simply be a developer problem, and if so,
please let me know.

Running condor_submit of the test program shows the message of 'you need
to run condor_store_creds,' and actually running condor_store_creds
produces the following.

C:\Condor\bin>condor_store_cred add
Account: user@CENTRAL

Enter password:
Confirm password:

Failure occured.

I'm not sure if I'm using this correctly, but I'm inputting my windows
domain login password.  Any help anyone can lend would be great.

Thanks,
-George
werkt@xxxxxxxxxxx