[Condor-users] vm1@hostname disappearing

Hello.

Does anyone have an idea why vm1@hostname would disappear from
condor_status output?  I have changed STARTD_DEBUG to D_FULLDEBUG to try to
find the source on the execute nodes but to no avail.  On the CollectorLog
I can see "Removing stale ads" entries that correspond to the offending
nodes.  What is puzzling me is why it is only vm1@hostname that is removed
from the pool while vm2-4 are active.  B.T.W.  our setup is Linux AS 2.1
central manager and dedicated Win2K execute nodes with Condor 6.6.6 on all
members.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you,
Bob Nordlund

PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL: This communication, including attachments, is
destroy all copies.