Re: [Condor-users] MW writing output to a file on the submit node

Hi Jeff,

   I just want the results that are printed in the print_results function in
the driver to go to a separate file, right now, it prints all the debug
messages alongwith the results. Short of removing all the debug messages
within the src files is there a simple workaround so the output file shows
only the results of the tasks so I can just specify the file as input to the
next job in the dag.

Also I noticed that somewhere in the code, the number of workers has been hard
coded as 6. I dont remeber offhand where but its in the Comm module somewhere

Also if there is a straightforward mechanism to read the input data for my
app(just the matrix that I am using) from a file and the file name is
specified as a parameter in the input file for the condor submit, that would
be nice. Right now I am generating the input data using a separate program
and then have to copy all the results into the condor input file and then
read it into the driver.

Thanks
Arun

--