Re: [Condor-users] Change in behavior 6.6.0 -> 6.7.1?

On Fri September 10 2004 5:17 pm, Chris Green wrote:
> Hi,
Hello, Chris,

> OK, so it looks like I was right first time. $$(BOONE_E898_SCRATCH) is
> being taken literally, when it used to be expanded based on the ClassAd
> contents. Looking with condor_status -long, the variable *has* been
> inserted into the ClassAd correctly, so something else is wrong.

Could you be a little more specific than "Now, it seems that now it is not!"?
Here are a couple of questions that I'd need answered to get a feel for
what's going wrong:

1. In what version was this last known to be working?

2. Are you seeing that BOONE_LOCAL_SCRATCH is not defined in the job's
environment, or that it is defined incorrectly?

Thanks

-Nick

--
           <<< There is no spoon. >>>
 /`-_    Nicholas R. LeRoy               The Condor Project