Re: [Condor-users] Change in behavior 6.6.0 -> 6.7.1?

Hi,

Could you be a little more specific than "Now, it seems that now it is not!"?
Here are a couple of questions that I'd need answered to get a feel for
what's going wrong:

1. In what version was this last known to be working?

6.6.0

2. Are you seeing that BOONE_LOCAL_SCRATCH is not defined in the job's
environment, or that it is defined incorrectly?

What I am seeing is that BOONE_LOCAL_SCRATCH is defined in the environment as the literal string "$$(BOONE_E898_SCRATCH)", rather than the value of BOONE_E898_SCRATCH taken from the ClassAd.

Thanks,
Chris.

Thanks

-Nick