[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [Condor-users] Change in behavior 6.6.0 -> 6.7.1?
- Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2004 06:29:22 -0500 (CDT)
- From: Chris Green <greenc@xxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [Condor-users] Change in behavior 6.6.0 -> 6.7.1?
Could you be a little more specific than "Now, it seems that now it is not!"?
Here are a couple of questions that I'd need answered to get a feel for
what's going wrong:
1. In what version was this last known to be working?
2. Are you seeing that BOONE_LOCAL_SCRATCH is not defined in the job's
environment, or that it is defined incorrectly?
What I am seeing is that BOONE_LOCAL_SCRATCH is defined in the environment
as the literal string "$$(BOONE_E898_SCRATCH)", rather than the value of
BOONE_E898_SCRATCH taken from the ClassAd.
Chris Green, MiniBooNE / LANL. Email greenc@xxxxxxxx
Tel: (630) 840-2167. Fax: (630) 840-3867