[Condor-users] shellscripts under Windows

I am trying to run a unix shellscript remotely usign Condor on Windows
machines
(ones that have a full cygwin installation).

Does anyone have experience of this?

One problem I am having (apart from the fact I can't get it to work!) is
that
as a result of me killing some of the jobs (condor_rm I think), I have
leftover
directories lying around in my C:\Condor\execute directory.

condor_preen cannot remove them because of permissions problems.

I cannot remove them from Windows explorer

I cannot remove them from under cygwin.

They were created using a cygwin bash shell that was being run by Condor as
the
"anonymous" special Windows condor user.

I am sure I can arrange for their deletion somehow (e.g. I could write a
windows batchscript
which I could then run under Condor!), but wondered if anyoneelse
has come across this problem.

Any ideas?

JK