RE: [Condor-users] shellscripts under Windows

Hi John

I am able to run cygwin scripts on windows boxes without any problem.
One of the purposes they serve is to compile programs as we have users on
Linux boxes
while the pool consists mainly of windows PCs. And those scripts create a
lot of files
in scratch folders which are safely removed when the job is finished.

Peculiarity of our windows installs is that we have given Power user rights
to everyone
logged in, so maybe thus we overcome your problem with permissions.
You can try to change permissions on C:\Condor\execute folder to give full
access rights
to "Everyone"

Andrey