[Condor-users] Job information

Hi
  I wrote a program that collect an information about jobs which run in a
specific execution machine. However I don?t know how to get locally in the
execution machine the following information without manually parse the Startd
or Starter logs file.
The required information is:
1.	The time the job finish to run.
2.	The exception that the Startd or Starter throw during the job execution.
There is any parsing tool that can do that logs parsing for me or any API that I
can use to get these information directly from the Startd or Starter?
Thanks
Noam