RE: [Condor-users] Flocking across a firewall?

Open ports 9614 and 9618 for the Collector and Negotiator messages

Allocate a Port Range in your condor_config.local files using
LOWPORT and HIGHPORT

Open that port range in your firewall.

NB both tcp and udp need to be permitted

NB2 You have to open ports between EVERY submit node and EVERY execute node.

The following pages have more details:
http://www.doc.ic.ac.uk/~marko/ETF/flocking.html
http://www.escience.cam.ac.uk/projects/camgrid/documentation.html.

cheers