Re: [Condor-users] Windows DagMan fixxed?

Ah ok. Just wondering.

For now I am working around the problem by having all the condor_submit_dag being generated from a single linux box that windows users connect to via a WWW form. I'm just wondering if having 30 dag jobs on one box might overwhealm it..we shall see. :)

JW

Colin Stolley wrote:

I was wondering if Dagman on Windows had been fixxed in any of the developmental releases? In condor 6.6.1 it was not possible to remove a dagman task due to the wrong sigterm being used i beleive.

John-

Unfortunately, this issue still exists. Since we don't have signals on Windows, it's a little trickier of a fix than just changing the signal number. I'm sure it will be fixed in an upcoming release of 6.7 though.

Colin