[Condor-users] condor_q -io has no data?

Hi,

I'm interested in seeing how much network traffic is being generated by my condor submits so i thought i'd issue a condor_q -io to see...when i do this i get a message sayin no i/o data has been collected.

I searched teh archives and google but did not find any pointers as to why this is happening.

I'm running in vanilla universe, my pool master is a linux machine running condor 6.7.1
pool clients are windows XP & 2000 running condor 6.7.1

Thanks for any tips. JW