RE: [Condor-users] condor_q -io has no data?

According to the man pages for condor_q:
"-goodput, -cputime, and -io are most useful for STANDARD universe jobs,
 since they rely on values computed when a job checkpoints."

I don't know if any values do get produced for vanilla jobs, maybe someone
else can comment.

JK