[Condor-users] Globus jobs failing using Condor-G

I have successfully tested submitting globus jobs to the teragrid through
condor-g in one of our pools but in the other pool which is firewalled I
could not, I opened up all the ports that globus is supposed to use but still
get the error 74: failed to open stderr

I can do a grid-proxy-init allright but no globus-job-run. Also I just
installed the resource management bundle because on condor-g install page it
said thats all that is needed. Any help would be appreciated

TIA
Arun
--
My PGP key is available on all PGP public keyservers under anayar1@xxxxxxxxxxx