[Condor-users] "ERROR: proxy has expired" from a vanilla universejob?

Hi,

I'm trying out v6.7.1, and submission of a vanilla universe job failed on the submit node with:

"ERROR: proxy has expired"

Now fortunately I have Globus client tools installed on that box so after a grid-proxy-init I was able so submit that job (which by the way submits fine under Condor 6.6.x versions). Note however that I'm using the same condor_config file as under 6.6.x, which I was hoping would be OK in the first instance.

Is there a reason why Condor should be checking for certificate proxies for vanilla universe jobs?

Cheers,
Mark

--
Mark Calleja
Cambridge eScience Centre, University of Cambridge