Re: [Condor-users] about Condor on Modelnet

On Apr 3, 2005, at 10:39 PM, Yuhong Feng wrote:

By starting request via modelnet virtual run,
	1> I can telnet to the gatekeeper and have it connect

By setting some environments specific to Modelnet
before starting globus-gatekeeper,
	2> I can submit jobs to the gatekeeper without
Condor-G remotely.

3> no firewalls in and between me and the gatekeepers.

In addition, Jvm 1.4.1 can not work with modelnet,
because JVM 1.4.1 uses the JVM_socket lib instead of
standard libc.so, but blackdown jvm 1.3.1 works well
with modelnet.

Currently, I set the LD_PRELOAD in condor.boot script,
But it does not work. I wonder where I can set this
variable so that I can make the condor-g network
portation use libipaddr.so instead of libc.so.

Does 'globusrun -a -r <resource contact>' work?

#!/bin/sh
/usr/bin/printenv >&/tmp/env.out
exec <condor sbin>/gahp_server.real "$@"

See if LD_PRELOAD is still properly set. If it isn't, try setting it in the script.

|            Jaime Frey            |  Public Split on Whether        |
|        jfrey@xxxxxxxxxxx         |  Bush Is a Divider              |
|  http://www.cs.wisc.edu/~jfrey/  |         -- CNN Scrolling Banner |