Re: [Condor-users] Output files not being returned upon completion.

Hi all,

Unfortunately, I'm still
stuck with the same problem but I think I've narrowed it down somewhat. What
I tried out was copying the contents of the temporary file in Condor at
condor/execute/dir_xxxx  to a separate directory and running it from there.
And it worked just fine. Basically, I just ran the
"C:\WINNT\system32\cmd.exe /Q /C condor_exec.bat finalus1.ief" whereby
finalus1.ief is the argument file. So this means that the executable runs
fine when it's run on it's own but Condor doesn't seem to execute it though.
Is this something to do with the permissions set by Condor? I've checked all
the files and the permissions are set for everyone. As far as I can tell,
Condor actually runs the executable but it doesn't execute it. I'm not
entirely sure why though cos all the files which are required to run the
executable are copied over to the temporary directory and it should just
run. And it does run when I copy the contents over to a separate directory.
I'm guessing it's something to do with the permissions given to or by
Condor. Can you think of anything else I should be doing? BTW, I'm running
everything on my own machine via Personal Condor.I'm running everything on a
Windows 2000 machine. I've also attached the StarteLog file too. My updated
submit file is shown below but there's not much change really.
 Thanks again!

executable                 = test_isis.bat
universe                     = vanilla
arguments                  = finalus1.ief
transfer_files              = always
transfer_input_files     = isis.set,GLUE1.dat
output                        = test.out
getenv                        = true
error                          = test.error
log                             = test.log
queue