[Condor-users] Output files not being returned upon completion.

Hi all,

I'm currently working on Condor 6.7 and it isn't transferring output files upon job completion. The job seems to be running and executing fine but it doesn't return the output files. The executable should return a bunch of output files in the same path. I'm not too sure what's going wrong but hopefully someone out there can point me in the right direction.I think I've narrowed it down somewhat, and what I tried out was copying the contents of the temporary file in Condor at condor/execute/dir_xxxx  to a separate directory and running it from there. And it worked just fine. Basically, I just ran the "C:\WINNT\system32\cmd.exe /Q /C condor_exec.bat finalus1.ief" whereby finalus1.ief is the argument file. So this means that the executable runs fine when it's run on it's own but Condor doesn't seem to execute it though. Is this something to do with the permissions set by Condor? I've checked all the files and the permissions are set for everyone. As far as I can tell, Condor actually runs the executable but it doesn't execute it. I'm not entirely sure why though cos all the files which are required to run the executable are copied over to the temporary directory and it should just run. And it does run when I copy the contents over to a separate directory. I'm guessing it's something to do with the permissions given to or by Condor. Can you think of anything else I should be doing? BTW, I'm running everything on my own machine via Personal Condor and I'm using a Windows 2000 machine. My submit file is shown below. Thanks again!

executable                 = test_isis.bat
universe                     = vanilla
arguments                  = finalus1.ief
transfer_files              = always
transfer_input_files     = isis.set,GLUE1.dat
output                        = test.out
getenv                        = true
error                          = test.error
log                             = test.log
queue
Regards
Sanjay Vivek
IAM Research Group
Department of Electronics and Computer Science
University of Southampton
SO17 1BJ
United Kingdom

Email: smv99r@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx