[Condor-users] Condor pool creation across domains

Hi--,
Is it possible to create a condor pool across two domains? I have an existing condor pool working at 'gsfc.gov' and would like to add machines from 'usgs.gov' to my pool.

I can't get the usgs.gov machine to communicate with my central manager machine located at gsfc.gov (condor_status only shows the local gsfc.gov machines) - I'm using GSI for authentication and think I have all the firewall issues taken care off.

Any help would be appreciated...
Thanks,
-ananth