Re: [Condor-users] Condor pool creation across domains

Is it possible to create a condor pool across two domains?

It should be possible. You'll have to be careful about things like UID_DOMAIN and FILESYSTEM_DOMAIN--jobs may be more likely to have to transfer files and run as nobody when you cross domains.

I can't get the usgs.gov machine to communicate with my central manager machine located at gsfc.gov (condor_status only shows the local gsfc.gov machines) - I'm using GSI for authentication and think I have all the firewall issues taken care off.

Do you have any interesting error messages in your CollectorLog? How about in the StartLog on the machines that should be reporting from usgs.gov? Does it work if you turn off GSI authentication?

-alain