Re: [Condor-users] Getting a permission error

Thanks, that was it. I was "sudo -u condor condor_master" before.. Its
accepting the job now, but now I have a requirements problem (it seems that
only one of my 12 machines are reporting that it is able to run java
executables when I know java is installed on all of them).

Thanks for the help!

Matt