Re: [Condor-users] Strong authentication methods on Linux and Windows

On Tue, Apr 05, 2005 at 12:01:53PM +0200, matthias.m.roehm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I'm using a mixed cluster of WindowsXP and Linux (Suse 9.2) machines. I'm
> trying to use one of the strong authentication methods because of COD.
> Is there any simple way of doing this?

not at the moment.  there are no real authentication methods in common between
windows and unix.  CLAIMTOBE and ANONYMOUS should both work, but they perfrorm
no authentication.

we are working on kerberos and GSI support for windows into the 6.7.X series.

cheers,
-zach